“No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself.” Virginia Woolf
Everyone is different, and all the little things we do, clothes we wear, choices we make, and opinions we have, form our personalities and make us who we are.
I am what I is a blog about everything that makes me, well, me!
My posts are split into 5 categories, covering pretty much everything I get up to in and around my lovely West Yorkshire home:-
- Read: I’m a pretty avid reader, and the pile of books waiting to be read is ever-growing as I keep picking up more and more, mostly from charity shops and Amazon (damn their recommendations!). In this section you’ll find reviews of what I’ve been reading.
- Wear: Most of my disposable income goes on clothes, and my wardrobe is a real mix of high-street, charity shop finds, and home-made items. In this section I’ll be sharing recent purchases, amazing finds, and dressmaking tips.
- Think: For anything that doesn’t quite fit in another category! As I’m now mum to a gorgeous (and very cheeky) baby girl, I’ll also be sharing some thoughts on motherhood.
- Watch: Reviews and opinions on TV and film, although I don’t quite get to the cinema as much as I’d like to these days!
- Do: Anything else I’ve been up to, from seeing live bands, to eating out, and trying my hand at various hobbies.
Thanks for reading!